‘Unfortunately there is bad news,’ said the Severodonetsk governor

Russia - Ukraine War// Fear of Russian-US conflict

//International News Desk//

“Unfortunately, there is bad news,” said Serhi Guidai, governor of Severodonetsk in Donbass, Luhansk. Enemies (Russian army) are entering the city. News Reuters.

The governor of Severodonetsk also said that there was “intense fighting” at the moment.

Excessive shelling has devastated Ukrainian troops guarding the city of Severodonetsk. Their defenses are broken. But their refusal to surrender is taking time for Russian troops to take over.

Speaking about Severodonetsk, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said the city had been completely destroyed by Russian troops.

He said in a speech on Sunday night that 90 percent of the city’s buildings had been damaged.

Zelensky said all important infrastructure in the city of Severodonetsk was destroyed and 90 percent of the buildings were damaged.

He added that the occupation of Severodonetsk was now the main task of the occupying Russian forces. We are trying our best to hold this city. But Russian troops are not worried about casualties.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said that their main goal is to “liberate Donbass”.

Source: The Guardian

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: